News and media
LVT in the media
LVT has become a very hot topic and you can find the latest news this way:
- Enter " 'land value tax' england" into Google or your search engine.
- Select "News" when the results are displayed.
- From "Tools" select "Sorted by date".
We have selected a few.
- 17/03/2019: More than £100bn of UK property is secretly owned.
- 03/11/2018: Land Value Tax: the least bad tax.
- 03/09/2018: Replace business rates with land value tax, say LibDems.
- 02/08/2018: Scrap council tax - wealthy homeowners must pay more.
- 02/05/2018: Land value tax 'would price people out of their homes.'
This is a classic attempt by the land owning, castle building, tax avoiding, non UK resident, Barclay Brothers, owners of The Daily Telegraph, to attack LVT. Their nonsense is exposed on our page "LVT: objections".