SmartAngle manufacturing and distribution
SmartAngle can reach a wide market - anywhere that requires quick and easy levelling.
SmartAngle can also reach specialist markets - such as:
SmartAngle is the simplest way to see, and hear, if something is level.
Note: the video shows unbranded SmartAngle prototypes without the membrane keypad.
- is a totally new type of level,
- is faster than a bubble level and much simpler than a digital level or inclinometer,
- answers a simple question:
"is it level?"
"if it's green, it's level!"
"if it beeps, it's level!"
You don't need to to see SmartAngle to know something is level - you can hear it!
- flashes, and beeps, at an increasing rate as level is approached,
- indicates which end must be raised to make a surface level,
- uses a rechargeable LiPo battery - charged from any USB port or charger.
The USB type C charging port conforms to latest EU regulations.
- switches off automatically after 30 seconds if the measurement does not change,
- is calibrated during production - easy and quick to calibrate by the user if required,
- is visually appealing - the triangular shape is unusual and catches the eye,
- is always available - small - pocket sized (70mm x 40mm x 17mm) - fun,
- has a magnetic base to stick to any ferrous surface,
- is fast and easy to use,
- is accurate,
- has flexible internal software which can be "tweaked" for the needs of specific markets,
- has simple packaging - a tin - everyone loves tins,
- has a single button membrane keypad which is easy to brand under any name,
- is suitable for the high volume, worldwide, consumer market.
- has a simple, "count the beeps", interface - press the button and listen:
1 beep: turn on/off
2 beeps: enable/disable sound
3 beeps: set current angle as temporary zero (level)
4 beeps: store temporary zero as permanent true zero (simple calibration)
5 beeps: start 180 degree method of calibration
6 beeps: change automatic off time temporarily from 30 seconds to 5 minutes
Note: temporary changes remain until SmartAngle is next turned off/on.
Point of sale display
The flat-pack point of sale display holds ten SmartAngles in triangular or rectangular tins.
Customers can adjust the frame to see: "if it's green, it's level!"
Note: the SmartAngles shown in the photo are unbranded prototypes without the membrane keypad.