Who are we?
We are Mike Lake and Brian Edmundson, two retired company directors based in Derby, England, who enjoy developing new products - many of which continue to enjoy success around the world.
Mike set up a software company in the late 1970s and Brian was director of an engineering company producing test equipment for jet engines. Our expertise is in software, electronics and engineering and, between us, we have over 60 years experience in developing products for worldwide markets.
We do not have the resources to reach a worldwide market with SmartAngle - hence our search for a launch partner.
For more details about SmartAngle, including manufacturing and distribution, please contact:
Trademarks, designs, copyright
- "SmartAngle" is a registered trademark.
- The SmartAngle logo is a registered trademark.
- "If it's green, it's level" is a registered trademark.
- "If it beeps, it's level!"" is a trademark.
- The triangular shape for a levelling device is a registered design.
- The traffic light display for a levelling device is a registered design.
- The circuit design is copyright.
- The firmware and software are copyright.