Welcome to Quite Useful Stuff
You probably haven't heard of us but, under a variety of different names, we have been developing new electronic and software products for over 30 years and between us we have over 100 years' experience in this area.
Our business model is to develop new products and then work alongside selected business partners to sell those products worldwide - often under their own brand name.
You can find more about us on the contact page.
SmartAngle® - our latest product
SmartAngle is a Bluetooth level and inclinometer for use with Apple and Android phones and tablets.
Please click here for more details of SmartAngle.
Please click here for more details of projects using SmartAngle.
SmartAngle featured in RCM&E aero modelling magazing, January 2018. The photo shows SmartAngle being used to measure the "throw" (angle of up/down movement) of a tailplane elevator.
Click here for more details about using SmartAngle in aero modelling.
SmartMini and SmartJointer
Our SmartMini boards were produced for the Arduino development market.
- The SmartMini data sheet may be found here.
- Other SmartMini resources may be found here.
- SmartMini boards are available from Wordcraft International.
- SmartJointer: CNC finger jointer - introductory article
- SmartJointer: CNC finger jointer - plans and code
- SmartJointer: CNC finger jointer - parts and assembly instructions
- SmartJointer: CNC finger jointer - Instuctables project.